Translate

Monday, December 23, 2013

Image Skin Care



Hello Dollies, and welcome to the second skincare article review!


Being a teen myself, I know personally what it's like to have constant acne breakouts, and since I get cystic acne, its sometimes hard to get rid of the acne.

I've tried Epiduo, Proactive, Benzol Peroxide, Clean and Clear-- and almost all over the counter and dermatologist prescribed products, but none of them resolved my problem.

Just when I was about to give up, I've went to Faces 365, and found there was a bright light at the end of the tunnel.




Faces 365 is not the typical top of the line day spa, but a nice place with down to earth staff, experienced estiticians, and an relaxing atmosphere.  After my first appointment, my skin was glowing, and acne less noticeable, all thanks to my estitican, and the Image Clear Cell system!


Working together with my teen facials in which I get every other week, the Clear Cell system gave me fast results, and helped improve my skin in no time.  No more masking my face with foundation anymore!


Don't Mask Me!




Now I can go out in my skin without feeling embaressed about my acne. My acne disappeared off of my face magically in one month!


The Clear Cell system can usually be purchased at a day spa, or inside the doctor's office, and can be quite pricey, but the cost is totally worth it, and a little goes a long way.

I would recommend this product to any adolescent who is going through the same problem I was, or anyone struggling with cystic acne. If you want results, Image Clear Cell will give you what your looking for!

Say bye to acne, and hello to the beautiful you!



After Results!


That's all for this week's skin Care review^^

Look out for next week's article on Micro Dermabrasion and Chemical Peels!

Remember, I'm here for you, so if you have any questions or comments, leave them in the comment box below; and feel free to suscribe to International Baby Doll, so you'll never skip a beat!


Bye Dollies, and Stay Beautiful~