Translate

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Cosplay Confirmed!^^

Hello Dollies!~



It's been such a hard decision, but I decided to go along with dressing GAL for this year's Anime Matsuri Convention!^^


GAL has been part of my fashion style for quite awhile now, so I really wanted to go all out and be edgy. Since I usually dress the more subtle styles (onee, hime, sweet), I wanted to move away from my comfort zone and be more daring by doing Kuro GAL <3

Out of all GAL styles, Kuro style is my favorite since it's very edgy, yet very cute, and I've always admired Black Diamond Unit (who doesn't?!)


Thanks to Cosmates.jp, I've purchased an edgy idol like uniform in red plaid. This uni has been on my mind for many months, and been practicing on how the coord would be executed so it'll be perfect for the special day.^^





costume444



 (◕‿◕✿)   Agepoyo!~

I'm so excited I don't know what to do! >///<

Kawaii graphics


BTW, KERA Model Akira-san will be at the J Fashion Show this year, so I hope to get to take pix with her^^

Kawaii graphics


Now that I've gotten the outfit down... next is make-up!

Look forward for my step by step Kuro inspired tutorial for darker skin tones, product lists, getting ready with me, outfit review, and Anime Matsuri Coverage on the soon launched Sakurai Minako YT Channel!^^
So you'll never miss a beat, be sure to become a member of International Baby Doll/ add me on Google+, and suscribe to my YouTube early on!~


This is Sakurai Minako, and as always, stay beautiful and stylish!