Translate

Sunday, January 12, 2014

International Baby Doll SP: Photo Shoot!

Hello Dollies!~


With this past Winter Vacay was very busy for me, and was seeming to go by quite fast. With school around the corner in just two weeks, most of my time was being spent on school shopping, but before I begin to hit the books again for six hours, I wanted to do something fun and exciting for International Baby Doll! 
Last Friday, I've gotten the privledge to work with an pro photographer at Studio One to One Corperate location located in Cy-Fair, Tx for a complimentary private photo session, and I am very pumped to share the news with all my dollies!









With the theme being traditional meets modern, I broke out my summer yukata to bring a little sunshine into this chill weather!

Here's the shoot from beginning to end^^





























Sorry about the sizing... if I made them too big, they'd be too blurry! >.<



Well, that's the end of this article, I hope you enjoyed the photoshoot special!

Keep checking back for the Anime Matsuri Convention Insider: On Location this coming Spring Break, don't miss it!

Remember to suscribe to International BabyDoll/ add me to your google+ circles so you'll never skip a beat.

This is Sakurai Minako, stay beautiful, and see you in the next article.

 photo f99500c0.gif