Translate

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Inzzang Beauty Channel!~




Hello everyone, this is Minnie, and Happy Saturday!^^

After the big Anime Matsuri Insider Project, there are still many other surprises in store for you all! For awhile now, I know I've promised to launch an Official Sakurai Minako channel for vlogs, but I'm happy to announce that I'm now part of a new Youtube Channel, Inzzang Beauty Channel!



Inzzang Beauty, is a collab channel made by non Asian Ulzzangs, for non Asian Ulzzangs, and my other friends, Li, Lindi, Shiari, Rae, Hawa, and I will show you how to achieve Ulzzang looks, give you the inside scoop on what's hot in the Korean Entertainment Industry, and so much more!

Since I can speak Korean, I'll be giving weekly Ulzzang Korean Lessons, makeup tutorials, as well as show you what it's like to be a model/actress, and how you can achieve the dream of becoming an "idol"!~


For more updates on what's hot in the Korean fashion, pop culture, and entertainment world, be sure to subscribe to the Inzzang Beauty Channel, as well as my blog, instagram, and other social medias to never skip a beat!^^

This is Sakurai Minako, and as always, Stay beautiful and stylish!~
<3


Instagram @minakosakurai