Translate

Monday, April 7, 2014

Banana Chips!





Hello everyone, this is Minnie!~


One of the things to me that makes Japan's fashion industry stand out from the other's is their Children's fashion styles.  I just love how the clothes are so well detailed, and very GAL like in a way:)

One of my favorite JS Fashion brands is Banana Chips. The whole concept of Banachi is making one feel luxury simply just by wearing their clothes! While Summer about to start in a few months, in Japan, school just started back up not long ago! So in today's post, I'm going to give you a brief preview of what Banachi has in stores now!











Very cute and mature, my eyes automatically went to this blue high-low dress. I love how Banachi featured the dress with the knee high boots, bringing out the black accents in the dress. <3
This high-low is available in this option shown only, and comes in sizes 140 cm and 150 cm!^^









Very nice Coord, but I'll focus on these shoes alone today^^
I really love the floral print, and how they incorporated more than just one color into the shoe, so it could be worn with almost any outfit! Perfect for this season, and a great addition to add to your shoe closet! These shoes are available to order through the Girlmar website link listed below^^

Shoes^^




Such a cute jumper and very mature! My favorite part of this jumpsuit is the top part, and the shoes match perfectly with the outfit, making it complete:)

For more information on this coord, and how to score yourself one, click the link below^^

Bana Chi Print all in One





My favorite Coord of Coords! I really love the nautical vibe it sort of gives off, and is perfect for that next family vacation or get away! To get the outfit from head to toe, go to the links below:)

leg warmers

shoes

Blouse

shorts

That's just some of what's available, but at Girlmar.jp and Kids Online, there's so much more! Take a look for yourself and tell me your faves by commenting below and via twitter, I'd love to know ;)



until next time, this is Sakurai Minako, and as always,

Stay Beautiful and Stylish^^