Translate

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

J-Rock Group of the Week: EVE




Hello everyone, this is Minnie, and this is another Minnie's Music, with me sharing with you my favorite music group of the week in the Japanese, Korean, and Chinese music world!

For those whom read my blog constantly, you probably already know that I'm a huge fan of J-Rock, Visual Kei, and Oshare. There are so many bands that comes to mind when someone asks what groups I listen to, but lately I've been constantly listening to the J-Rock group, EVE.




 A band of Osaka natives, EVE formed and debuted in 2010 and consists of Yoshi as drummer, Ryo as the guitarist, Keita as bassist, and Takeru as main vocalist. Unfortunately they will be disbanding in June of this year, but lets continue to support them to the very end!


My top two favorite songs from EVE are both YELL and gemini!^^




This is the video that started it all for me! 




This song has a more hard rock sound, and I love it! I love how the japanese adds their own personal sound to their music, as well as not sticking to the traditional rock sound. Gemini is a perfect blend of both japanese and rock sounding melody. 


This is all for this week, and be sure to check out more of EVE <3

This is Sakurai Minako, and this is my favorite Jrock band of the week^^