Translate

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Monday's Ulzzang OOTD^^

Hello Everyone, this is Sakurai Minako with Monday's ootd!
Monday was a very special day, so I was very busy all throughout the 14th trying to get ready for that evening :)

My theme for today's outfit was inspired by the Japanese brand, Liz Lisa and girl's kpop videos. Liz Lisa is one of my favorite Japanese GAL brands since most of their prints are very girly, cute, and floral. Since Spring is in full force, I decided to pull out my pop out floral dress in beige, as well as my old jean jacket from when I was younger (I can still fit some of my clothes from the children's section).







To really get into the light and fun mood, I did my makeup very natural, and only focused more on the gradient lips, and blush instead of adding eye shadow, etc.
The whole point of this ulzzang look is to look innocent, youthful, and kawaii, so there was no need for heavy make that day!

For my hair, I decided to just unwrap, throw on my favorite cat ear head band and go!^^
Personally I don't think an outfit looks complete without any accessories, so to match my headband, I added my favorite star choker :)






Overall, this is my favorite ootd so far, and is perfect for any bright and sunny day to put a smile on any ulzzang's face. Below is my whole coord!^^

Spring Ulzzang ootd!
"Cheeessse!"









Definitely perfect for a picnic, a day out with friends, or a trip to Starbucks for a chocolate chip frappe, this is my go to coord. 
For more pictures of Monday's look, visit me on Instagram, as well as my twitter (follow, follow, follow, as well)! You'll never skip a beat, and you'll also get to see what I'm up to in my day to day life, so don't miss out! xD

This is Ulzzang Sakurai Minako, and as always, Stay Beautiful and Stylish!~













Embedded image permalink








This is Sakurai Minako and as always, Stay Beautiful and Stylish!~