Translate

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Sweet Soul Shop's Kawaii Coord of the Week- Himekaji Style!


Sweet Soul Shop


Hello everyone this is Minnie, and welcome to this week's Kawaii Coord~

If your an avid reader, you probably already know that I love all things kawaii and doll like, and that even plays into my day to day fashion! I follow many other various asian alternative fashion styles, but I always continue to go back to my first-- Himekaji Style.

Himekaji style is a more toned down version of Hime gyaru, and is also known as "Sweet Gyaru". I love Himekaji style because of all the pretty soft pastel colors and floral print, so for this week's coord, I'm going to show you some of my favorite Coords from my favorite store envy shop, Sweet Soul Shop!~




Vintage Floral Lace Dress


Most of my outfits are inspired by popular GAL brand Liz Lisa. I love how the rose floral print is incorporated into the dress, as well as the lace, giving off a soft and feminine feel to the garment. This dress is perfect to wear to that next GAL meet up, as well as a day out, or to just get a bubble tea!~
The way they paired the sun hat with the dress is brilliant, and the neutral shoes really work well with the dress.
To get this Vintage Floral Lace Dress, it is now priced at $30.00 USD, and is available in sizes S-L^^

Get yours Now: Vintage Floral Lace Dress


Other Styling ideas!

Gyaru Vintage Style Bowknot Heels


Going by my neutral shoe rule with this outfit, the shoe style still gives off a feminine kawaii and Japanese GAL look. If purchased, I would select the beige option. The shoes at Sweet Soul Shop are in Chinese sizes, so for more information, and how to order, go to the link provided below^^

Gyaru Vintage Bowknot Heels


Adorable Heart-Locket Purse

Carry all of your belongings in this kawaii pink purse! I've chose the rose pink option to simply bring out the roses within the vintage Liz Lisa like dress^^
Right now, the adorable heart locket purse is priced at only $25.00 USD, and is offered in other fun colors as well. To order this kawaii bag, go to the link provided below!

Adorable Heart Locket Purse


Putting all these items together would create my perfect Liz inspired coord, all thanks to Sweet Soul Shop!
Sweet Soul Shop is a kawaii clothing online shop based in Australia and is ran by some very nice girls who really care about their customers and strive to give them the best shopping experience.
Please support my friends at Sweet Soul Shop on your next GAL shopping spree, and click the link provided on the side!~


This is Sakurai Minako, and as always,
Stay Beautiful and Stylish~