Translate

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Fall Ulzzang Shopping Guide!

My Local Mall in Humble, Tx


Hello everyone, this is Minnie, and welcome to my Fall Ulzzang Shopping Guide that is made with the budget Ulzzang in mind. Honestly, ordering from all the latest Asian clothing brands can get very pricey after paying for shopping services, shipping and handling fee, etc.  so today I'm going to show you how you can imitate/cheat some looks that your favorite ulzzang may be rocking right now in Korea for a very cheap and reasonable price! Let's go shopping at our local mall/ shopping center!





 Get Inspired!

Before hitting the shops, look online at some of your favorite brands and pick a few looks in which you're going for. If you have a bad memory and tend not to remember exactly what the outfit looks like, set up a Pintrest ulzzang inspo board for quick reference on the go!





According to the style you're going for, here's a quick list of my favorite ulzzang friendly stores that are reasonably cheap.







Believe it or not, if you're a girly girl who loves going for the living doll type look, shopping will be simple for you! Since you're going for a light girly look, I'd suggest shopping at the following stores^ ^




♡ Love Culture


♡ Forever 21

♡ Debs

♡ Papaya

♡ Image

For some outfit ideas, check out my recent ulzzang Dolly lookbook <3




Lately, I love Seventeen magazine's new fall/ winter collection and think it's perfect for any budget ulzzang! Seventeen's collection is sold at Sears in store as well as online, so I definitely recommend.
In Houston, we still have Summer weather, but for those up north whom need to bundle up, Fall is the perfect time for sporting loose sweaters especially pastels--my favorite! Pairing a simple sweater with a pair of skinny jeans/ jeggings and geeky chic specs as an added accessory would make a cute geek chic look.


















Okay, so you're not trying to go for the sweet and dolly look, but wish to show  your more  sporty/ athletic side!
If that's so, nice, laid back and comfort will work perfectly for you and shopping will be a breeze also!

Sticking with the basics would be your best bet. Here's some of my favorite shops I go to when I want to look cute and sporty.


♡ Wal-mart

♡ H & M

♡ Forever 21

♡ Sears




Since we're sticking with strictly basic staple clothing, there's no need to spend too much money. Below are some of my favorite basic looks that I go for when I'm too lazy/ busy to dress up, as well as my favorite bargain brands.














Suggested Brands


I really think that Wal-Mart's Hard Candy is America's answer to maybe Japan's CO & LU and love both their cosmetics as well as appearal. The clothing is fairly reasonable from about $14-18 USD and their fun prints with bright colors makes the brand both ulzzang and gyaru friendly.







It's been awhile since I last visited H&M (my new mall does not have one). However, I love their basics section regardless for laxy dazy days.






Okay I'll be honest. I've never shopped at or even thought going to A&F since the only thing I thought they've sold was those boring Abercrombie shirts and jeans, but when going to my local A&F I was brillantly surprised. "They sell more than tees!" ヽ(゚〇゚)ノ
Yes, this is under the basics category, but for those of you whom have the same thoughts as I've previously had about A&F, I'd suggest you go check them out--they have some very adorable dresses, blouses, and even accessories that are both gyaru and ulzzang friendly. 










That's all for my Budget Fall Ulzzang Shopping Guide thus far. For more ulzzang related posts, feel free to follow me on all my social media platforms as well as subscribe to my Youtube Channel for Asian Fashion related videos and vlogs <3

This is Sakurai Minako, and as always,

Stay Beautiful and Stylish <3