Translate

Monday, October 6, 2014

Youtube and What's to Come ★゚






Hello everyone^ ^

These past few months I've really enjoyed focusing on my Youtube Channel and creating as well as editing new videos! Although I'm fairly new to the game, I hope to keep improving and  hope that you all continue to support me!

There are still so much I'm planning for YT this year, so this post I'll be sharing with you some of my videos already posted, as well as plans for the future!





Aside from the Liz Lisa Project, in the next few months I'm going to be working on a Sailor Moon inspired lookbook featuring  Taobao, Spreepicky, Yumetenbo as well as bodyline, including outfits inspired by the iconic 90's heroine, Sailor Moon and other magical girls! This project is in honor of the new remake Sailor Moon Crystal, so I'm very excited to get working on this project in a few months.








This I plan to have a coresponding blog post <3 In the warm months, Japan can get super hot! So instead of wearing a heavy Kimono, most wear Yukatas to festivals. Yukatas are made out of more light weight fabric such as cotton and is worn during the Spring and Summer months .  In this video, I'll show you how to put on a yukata, as well as how I'd dress if I were to attend a festival or cultural convention.  I also plan on doing a Hanbok video as well to show you the best of both worlds!


my modern hanbok



So far, that's just some of what I'm planning for the the Minnie Diaries , but the rest is TOP SECRET! In order to find out what's new,  Subscribe to my official channel so you'll never skip a beat! If you have any video ideas that you think I should do, or feature your online shop/store in my next video comment below or email me at: shibuyagyaruparadise@gmail.com 


Look What you missed so far!














To see more videos, visit my channel, the Minnie Diaries <3


This is Sakurai Minako, and until next time,

Stay beautiful and Stylish <3