Translate

Friday, June 19, 2015

Summer Events I'll be Attending: Delta H Con 2015 Fashion Show

Hello loves,

this is Minako wishing everyone an happy summer! For these fast few weeks I've been focused on graduation plans, as well as preparing for my family's arrival from New York and Washington D.C. to here in Houston, Texas.

Summer 2015 will be full of future projects for Youtube, as well as other surprises in store, so today I'll unveil three events in which I'll be apart of/ shooting this season!






One of the things I've been wanting to try for awhile is vlogging, so the first video of the Summer will be a Graduation vlog! Graduation is a major accomplishment for every teen and is a transition from adolescence to adulthood, so I wanted to capture all the fun memorable moments on film. You only graduate once!



International Sailor Moon Day Houston

For those who've followed me from the very beginning, you probably know that Sailor Moon is my favorite anime! After the release Crystal this past fall, myself as well as other Moonies have been enjoying the vast releases of new merchandise from the franchise, and of course catching each new episode on Crunchyroll and NicoNico^ ^

In Celebration of Sailor Moon's re-release, various cities within the United States and around the world are hosting International Sailor Moon Day! Dates, times, and activities vary depending on location since most ISMD's are ran by fans, for fans. In Houston, Sailor Moon Day will be held at Hermann Park on August 15, 2015 and more details are listed below!


Houston - International Sailor Moon Day Event

*August 15, 2015
*Hours: TBA

*Events and Activities Include:
Cosplay Contest
Fashion Show
Sailor Moon Movie(s) streaming
Poster Crafting Area for National Sailor Moon Fan Collage
Photography Area with props
Art Auction 
and more to be announced~

*Location:
Crowne Plaza - Northwest Brookhollow

Cosplay is encouraged, but not required~

Lastly, I'll be attending DHC for the first time!

After attending Anime Matsuri twice, on August 28th, 29th, and 30th I'll be present at Houston based Anime Convention, Delta H Con.  Although smaller than AM, this year Delta H added many Lolita fashion programs to their roster including a fashion show (which I'm walking in), as well as a Lolita panel and Tea Party, so I'm looking forward to attending!


This Summer I'll be a busy girl, and there's even more I've yet to announce, so stay tuned and join my blog to never miss a post!

This is Sakurai Minako bring this post to an end, and until next time,

Stay Beautiful and Stylish! <3