Translate

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Summer London/European Style Lookbook






Happy Summer dearies!

Now it's time to put away those pads and pencils, because now it's time to relax, have fun, and enjoy a couple of months of fun in the sun!
This look book is inspired by fashion found on the streets of London's West End, so let's get started!






For this lookbook I put together three coordinates, from sweet to more high fashion and edgy. All clothes featured were purchased at my local Forever21, Image, BideMe, and Hot Topic!

PHOTO SET










Although fairly short, I'll be ending this post here. For daily ootd coordinates for Summer 2015 and more, follow me on Instagram (I post daily), and if you haven't yet, Youtube to never miss a thing for Summer 2015!~

This is Minako Sakurai, and until next time, Stay Beautiful and Stylish! <3