Translate

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Photoset & Review: Bodyline Costume 839


 



Hello my dearies!~
Hope everyone had an amazing and fun filled Summer! 


Treating myself to a graduation present, I went online and finally purchased the well adored Bodyline Costume 839. 
Since there's little reviews on this dress, here's my personal opinion of Bodyline's customer service, as well as if their quality improved or not.




PHOTO SET






Minako’s Measurements

Bust: 34
Waist: 30 cm
Height: 176 ½ cm (5'7 1/2)


For those who wanted to see what Bodyline’s new dress looked like worn.
I have to admit, although some minor flaws, this dress in my opinion is one of their best made dresses for Lolita. 


The fabric is very pleasant, and could be worn during both hot and cool months depending on how one may coordinate it. 

The only complaint I have is that it runs very small and would probably fit someone with little to no chest (if you know what I mean), due to no darts sewn to accommodate individuals with a larger bust size. This dress also has shirring, but its not very forgiving.
Due to its sizing, I’d recommend going up a couple of sizes for a comfortable fit and enjoyable wearing experience.

Customer Service


As for customer service, like everyone else has stated, I do a
gree that Bodyline has horrible customer service. When contacting Mr. Yan regarding my package that was stuck in ISC New York (customs), he has failed to address me at all, and has only sent me a link to a “Shopping Guide,” page in which didn’t exist (or not visable) when I purchased my item (on July 4th). 

three out of five star rating for pathetic customer service/ dress is great quality. 


Do I Suggest Bodyline?

For those whom are still new to Lolita, or are on a budget, Bodyline has okay quality dresses, but now that prices have risen higher than their worth, I'd suggest taking a look at Indie/ Taobao brands since the quality is so much better and the prices are about the same as what Mr. Yan charges now.


Future Coordinate Ideas


Like any other fashion style, I tend to incorporate brand and off-brand in coordinates to achieve a "Brando" or "designer" look. When purchasing Costume 839, I automatically thought of Infanta's Amusement Park Headbow set in Green  

So here go's another item on my long WTB list <3



This is Minako Sakurai, and as always,

Stay Beautiful, as well as Stylish <3