Translate

Sunday, November 22, 2015

⭐⭐⭐SHORT FILM PROJECT:Sailor Moon Celestial ⭐⭐⭐





Hello Lovelies, it's Minnie!

The year is going by super fast, but there's still plenty of things to work on before 2016! For those of you who follow me on Instagram, most likely you're aware of my current Short Film/Lookbook project: Sailor Moon Celestial, which is set to release November 28, 2015 on my Youtube Channel. In this post I'm going to go more into detail about my film, inspiration, and much more!^ ^





Lately I’ve been trying new editing techniques to enhance upcoming videos, so I’m very excited on how everything will turn out. Instead of a plain lookbook, I wanted it executed in the form of a storyline, and am editing the opening now. Below are the new characters for this story whom have no relation to the original Sailor Moon series, but is set many years after the original story.



This animation is loved by many worldwide, so I wanted to add diversity by making each soldier a different nationality/ ethnic background by making Venus Russian; Mercury Latin American; Moon Black; Saturn Native American (Navajo/Northern Cree); and finally Jupiter Aashni Indian (from Punjab)Introducing from Left to Right:
Sailor Venus/Lubov (Love in Russian, perfect for the Soldier of Love)
Sailor Mercurio/ Marina Sailor Moon/ Cordelia Sailor Saturn/ Sani Sailor Jupiter/ Aashni (means lightning and is a popular Indian girl name).


For those of you whom are true fans of the popular 90's Mahou Shoujo series or shoujo anime in general, this is for your you, and please look forward to it's release this week!~



This is Sakurai Minako, and until next post, 
Stay Beautiful and Stylish!