Translate

Friday, December 18, 2015

Lolita Blog Carnival: Create a Coord for Under $100





Hello everyone,
 For this Lolita Blog Carnival, all us J-fashion bloggers are challenged to create a Lolita Coord under the set budget of $100! Is it possible? If you know where to look, it's surely possible and relatively easy!
Today I'm going to present you with a budget-friendly Lolita Coordinate that I believe is versatile and perfect for those whom are just starting in the fashion. Use this as a guide to avoid the horrid ITA phase!^ ^





Daily





Fantasy Constellation OP $43.99




Gold Moon Cloud Bag $30.99 USD



Sweet Dreamer Headbow $14.99 USD


Lately Bodyline has went up extremely in price, so nowadays I'd advise beginners to check out My-Lolita-Dress. A Taobao brand reseller and tailor, My Lolita Dress sells quality brand pieces for a very reasonable price, and has a sweet owner who genuinely cares about her customers!

Using My-Lolita-Dress, I created the perfect coordinate in which could be used for both daily wear, travel, meet-ups, or conventions. Depending on the occasion, one can either dress the coordinate up or down by adding a petticoat with medium to minimal poof, and could also be otome friendly as well! Adding up all the pieces, the grand total of the coordinate is $89.97, leaving room for shipping fees!

For Shoes and socks, one can find mary janes and ankle socks easily by visiting their favorite local clothing shop, thrift store, or if their lucky like myself--within the comfort of their own home. <3

That's All for my Ideal budget Coordinate. If you want to find more inspiration on how you can score a Coord under the tight budget of $100 USD, check out my friend's opinions down below!



Gosu Rori
Gravelet


That's all for this week!^ ^

This is Sakurai Minako, and as always, Stay Beautiful and Stylish <3