Translate

Monday, December 7, 2015

Naturally Kawaii:10 Hair Commandments for Girls with Curls


Hello everyone, it's Minnie!^ ^

After being natural for two years, I'm just starting to get the hang of how to style and maintain my curls! From blowouts to kinky curly, I discovered one of the best parts about my hair texture is that possibilities are endless.

A close family friend of mine recently released a guide that's perfect for those starting out their natural hair journey, so in today's post, I'm going to share with you the 10 Hair Commandments for Girls with Curls by KA Satcher!^ ^


The 10 Hair Commandments for Girls With Curls encourages readers to experiment with various products and gives basic natural recipes one could create easily--which leads to endless results. For newbies not used to working with their natural hair, I've found the book to be very informative and consumer friendly, since it shows the do's and don'ts of getting a more defined and bouncy curl!
While all products may not work the same in everyone's hair, I think it's worth while to check this Curly Gal's book out!~

10 Hair Commandments for Girls with Curls

This is Minako Sakurai, and as Always Stay Beautiful and Stylish^ ^