Translate

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Katie the Store Fall & Winter Collection "Alternative Queen" and Personal Thoughts






Hallo everyone, in this post I'll be focusing on popular Japanese clothing brand, Katie the Store's Fall and Winter Collection.
















Clothing










































































































Personal Thoughts on the Collection

While I absolutely adore Katie the Store as a brand overall, this season's look book I feel was a hit and miss. While there were some coordinates that was put together tastefully, there were also quite a few that missed the mark or that I personally didn't fancy.


Overall, I love the dreamy retro vibe that the clothes give off, so most likely I will be purchasing some of the items from this collection!




This is Minako Sakurai, and until next time,


Stay Beautiful and Stylish <3