Translate

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Bye Bye 2016^ ^





Episode 50 information on Kawaii.i Webpage 











Hello everyone!

There's so much that happened this year, and its so surreal that 2017 is almost here!

In today's post, I'm going to reflect on some of my most memorable moments, as well as share what's to come for next year.



A Year Full of Milestones!

1. In February, I got to attend my very first Lolita store event in Houston, and got to meet AKIRA once again! It was a very memorable time for me, since I also bought my very first brand dress from Triple Fortune on that same day, as well as wore Lolita to school that day for the first time. 




2. After many years of looking from afar, I finally signed up and got accepted to the Japan Festival Fashion Show. Although it wasn't my first time modeling, it was great to model something that I truly was passionate about and loved. Running in to old and and making new friends was a blast, and I hope to re-apply again for next year!^ ^






3. Larme Girls of Houston and Kawaii International! Kawaii International is a popular Japanese television show that airs monthly on Nippon Hoso Kosai (NHK World Japan). 
As a long time viewer since their beginning in 2011, it was big surprise and honor to work with the show over the Summer vacation with my event and meet up circle, Larme Girls of Houston.  While there were some challenges at first, overall it was fun getting to know some of the hard working individuals behind the scenes that one's normally don't see, as well as working with friends.

Large Girls of Houston appeared on episode 50






Coming in 2017



There's so much planned for 2017! Although I wish I can share everything with you, for now I'll just give you a sneak peak of what's to come. 


1. Larme Girls of Houston x Kawaii International are partnering up again for yet another fun filled episode! Please support us by tuning in either online, or on NHK World TV in February. 



2. Anime Matsuri 2017
Can you say Vlog? I'll be covering some of the kawaii fashion activities at Anime Matsuri 2017 in Houston, Texas! Hope to see you all there, and if not, see you on YouTube^ ^


3. Delta H Con Fashion Show
I'll be modeling in Delta H Con's fashion show as a Larme represenative for the greater Houston area. More information on date and schedule will be posted soon!



That's all for today's post! To never skip a beat, follow me on social media^ ^
This is Minako Sakurai, and as always, Stay Beautiful and Stylish!^^